Welcome! If you’re here for the first time because you listened to No More Perfect Kids on Focus on the Family Radio, we’re glad you’re here!
You are your children’s first and most important teacher. The ways you love them, mentor them, and teach them matter! Celebrate Kids is here to offer you ideas, practical skills, new ways to see your children as well as encouragement for the tough times.
Teachers face many challenges in their work. When they attend one of our workshops, they gain different concepts to add to their understanding of their students and can plan innovative and effective ways to meet the needs of all their students. Educators are heroes in our eyes!
Church-based teachers, leaders, and volunteers are equipped to love, lead, and teach well during these days when culture is teaching our children and us if we’re not careful, that Truth is what ‘I’ want it to be, and you can have your own Truth. Teaching God’s Truth is just as important as it’s always been.
Our seminars, whether in a church, school, camp or another setting, promote these truths, so children and adults become convinced they apply to themselves:
- I can be smart with my smarts.
- I am created on purpose with purpose.
- I am who I am supposed to be.
- I am a human being, not a human doing.
- I am a unique, one-of-a-kind, created-in-the-image-of-God miracle.
- I will control my technology. It will not control me.
Radio is an efficient way to influence people, and we’re grateful to Focus on the Family for the opportunity to be a guest on their show. Speaking at events sponsored by Christian schools, public schools, homeschool groups, churches, camps, corporations, and conventions are the most common way we meet people’s needs. Providing hope and direction is a privilege! You can learn more here.
We also support you in these ways:
- This blog. Check out a list of recent and popular posts in the right sidebar. Clicking on “multiple intelligences” at the top will direct you to the posts about our smarts. You can subscribe near the bottom of the sidebar, so you don’t miss any posts.
- Our twice-a-month email newsletter will keep you inspired and equipped to celebrate your kids well. Subscribe here. There’s no risk. We won’t use your email address for any other reason, and it’s easy to unsubscribe. We hope you won’t, but we’ll understand if you do.
- Kathyism videos are posted to our Facebook page and on Vimeo.com. Two-five minutes in length, they’re produced for you to watch alone or with your kids. Fun and influential!
- You can also connect with us on other social media sites for an open exchange of experiences and ideas. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Our website includes information on my main topics. For instance, you can read about multiple intelligences here. My speaking schedule is posted there, and you can get to our shopping cart to see what books, CDs, DVDs, and other materials may meet your needs.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you’ll continue to follow us and take advantage of all our resources so you’ll find solutions for today and hope for tomorrow. It’s why we do what we do!
[callout]During the scheduled airdates, the streaming audio of this broadcast will appear on the Focus On The Family Radio broadcast page along with a brief description. Click here to find a station in your area. After the airdate, the program will be posted here for 31 days.
In addition, a downloadable podcast will be available on iTunes (just search for Focus on the Family Daily Broadcast). Thank you for listening![/callout]